The European Journalism Centre (EJC) together with Oxfam International have announced the international photography competition, CL!CK ABOUT IT, for the third time, inviting CL!CKers to submit their entries. The competition focuses on the topic of Aid.
– 1 x overall winner will be selected to participate in a reporting trip to visit an Oxfam project(s) (destination(s) to be announced).
– 3 x runner-ups will be awarded with a 500 Euro Amazon Gift Card (2 x sponsored by Oxfam, and 1x by the EJC).
– A selection of photographs (incl. photos from the overall winner and runner-ups) will be published in various Oxfam publications.
In this competition the organizers want you to capture moments that show how people’s lives and communities are being transformed. Whether in Berlin or Bogota, tackling poverty, health, education, gender, environment and agricultural issues matter. This is what aid is all about. They want your creativity, so don’t limit yourself to these areas only, branch out and be creative!
A contestant may upload a maximum of 8 entries to the competition platform. This upload must be done in one go. In other words, a participant has one chance to upload his/her photos. Once uploaded, the photos cannot be deleted, altered, or added to.
Only persons who are at least 18 years of age can enter
- – All photos must be owned by the entrant.
- – All photos that are unrelated to the contest’s goal or theme or that are offensive to the viewing audience will be removed.
- – All rights to the photographs in this competition are reserved by the individual photographers
About the Sponsors
The European Journalism Centre (EJC) is an independent, international, non-profit institute dedicated to the highest standards in journalism, primarily through the further training of journalists and media professionals. Building on its extensive international network, the Centre operates as a facilitator and partner in a wide variety of training projects.
Interested? Follow the link below
Copyright©FUNDSFORNGOS.ORG. Do not remove this link.
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution